Friday, March 25, 2011

Finally! and Austrian Brigade

Sorry for the lack of activity over the last few weeks, we had a test week, so I was a bit preoccupied. Anyway, before the test week began, I managed to paint (and rebase) my Austrian brigade. So here it is:
The Full army.
O'Reilly Cheveaux-Légers. These are Hät Austrian Cheveaux-Leger
The Banner Bearer.
Hät Austrian Grenzer with officer.
The main infantry formation: two companies of German Fusiliers. (from Italeri Austrian&Russian General Staff)
Showing off my first conversion ever! (a simple head swap between the grenadier officer and fusilier drummer in the Italeri box)
A 12pdr Gun from the Hät Austrian Artillery set

Last but not least two shots of the Hät Austrian Cuirassiers.

I also managed to obtain another box of Uruk-Hai, a box of Warriors of Minas Tirith and bases for my Anglo-Saxon Dunlendings, so expect to see some LOTR stuff here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment